Look out for the MoorRewards triangle at businesses and attractions along the Moorsbus and MoorsPlus routes. Those displaying one will reward your visit with a special offer – it may be a free coffee, a discount, no charge for your children or any number of things.
Just produce your Friends of Moorsbus membership card and you’re away!
You’ll find a Friends of Moorsbus Membership application form on our buses and here
If you represent a business or a visitor attraction, you'll find further information about MoorRewards, and an application form here
This is a new scheme, so please help us to spread the word so we can get more offers and more Friends of Moorsbus members.
Below you will find the MoorRewards special offers for Friends of Moorsbus members, listed for each town, village or dale.
- The Coxwold - Tea Rooms and Bed and Breakfast. Family run business offering delicious light lunches. Free cup of Yorkshire Tea with any main meal. Tel. 01347868138. Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 4pm.
- The Dalby Shop - The Dalby Shop offers a selection of outdoor clothing, accessories and maps, together with a good range of toys, books, gifts and bird food with a nature theme. 10% discount. Tel. 01751 460221. Open 10am - 4pm every day in summer.
- The Dalby Visitor Centre Cafe and the Courtyard Cafe - 10% discount. Tel 01751 460077. Open 7 days a week.
- Libby Butler Jewellers - Independent retail jeweller. 10% discount on jewelry and watches. Tel. 01439 771770. www.libbybutlerjewellers.co.uk. Open Thursday to Saturday 10am - 5pm.
- The National Centre for Birds of Prey - The largest collection of birds of prey in the North. Daily flying demonstrations. 10% off admission. 0844 7422035. www.ncbp.co.uk. Open every day 10am - 5.30pm.
- Nice Things Gift Shop - Wrendale Design, Sophie Allport, Baby Clothes, Cards, Candles and Seasonal Decorations. 15% off all purchases over £10. Tel 01439 770632. Open Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm. Sunday 10.30am - 4.30pm.
Hutton Le Hole
- The Barn Tea Room - A family run establishment situated next door to the Ryedale Folk Museum in Hutton Le Hole. We offer drinks, homemade cakes, scones, soups and snacks. Gluten -free cakes. 10% discount on the menu. Tel. 01751 417311. www.thebarnguesthouse.com. Open every day 10am - 5pm (6pm in summer).
- The Forge Tea Room - The Forge Tea Room supplies both hot and cold food and a fantastic selection of cakes/deserts for those with a sweet tooth. Why not sample our specialty coffees and teas? 10% discount off any purchase in the tearoom. Tel. 01751417444. www.theforgetearoom.com. Open 9.30am - 5pm.
- Greenwood Crafts - A craft shop selling an assortment of hand made items in wood, glass, ceramics and assorted scented candles. 10% discount. Open most days 10.00 am to 4.30 pm
- The Chocolate Factory - Visit the Chocolate Factory in Hutton Le Hole for fresh hand made chocolates, chocolate bars and novelty figures. Open every day 10.30 am to 5.00 pm.
- Ryedale Folk Museum - Open - air museum which allows you to explore how people have lived, worked and played in Ryedale from the Iron Age to the 1950s. Day Pass £5, normally £6.95/£7.95. Tel. 01751 417367. www.ryedalefolkmuseum.co.uk. Open 10am - 5pm every day during the Moorsbus season.
- Kings Head Hotel - A friendly Hotel, Bar and Resturant, dating from the 17th Century. Includes a pleasant courtyard at the back. www.thekingsheadkirkbymoorside.co.uk 10% off food and accommodation. Telephone 01751 431340 Open all year. Food is served 12 - 3pm and 5.30 - 9pm on Mon- Sat, and 12 - 8pm on Sundays. 5 High Market Place, Kirkbymoorside, YO62 6AT
- The Penny Bank - .....offering modern British food, with home made pastries, sauces and pies. www.yorkshirepennybank.co.uk, Offer 10% off anything. Tel. 01751 432606. Open all year. Mon, Fri Sat 9 - 4; Tues, Wed 8 - 4, Thurs 9 - 2, Sun 10 - 2.
- Black Swan Inn - A welcoming coaching inn serving good food and drinks. On - site brewery and cocktail bar - the latter open at weekends. Dogs and children welcome. - Offer 10% off any main course. Tel 01751 798209. www.blackswan-pickering.co.uk. Open 11.30 am to 11.30 pm Monday - Sunday.
- Capplemans Fish and Chips - Fine seafood in Pickering. Disabled toilet and access. Dog Friendly. 10% discount. Open Mon - Sat 11.30 am to 7.30 pm. Sun 11.30 am to 6.00 pm
- Olivia Rose - Coffee shop, home baking and local crafts - offer 10% off all food and drink. Tel. 01751 798130 Open Mon-Sat 9-5pm, Sun 10 - 4pm
- Trailblazer Outdoors (www.trailblazeroutdoors.co.uk) - outdoor leisure shop selling walking, camping and travel gear; clothing, footwear and equipment. They are also an official Welcome to Yorkshire information point. Offer 10% off any full-price item. Tel. 01751 475183, open Mon-Sat 9.30 - 5pm
Sutton Bank Visitor Centre
- Sutton Bank Bikes - Hire a cycle for a ride in one of England's most spectacular locations. Ride out on our stunning green Cliff family trail with 360-degree views of the National Park and beyond, ride the challenging blue Fort trail and more demanding red Paradise trails for a true off-road adventure. 15% off bike hire. 01845 597759. www.suttonbankbikes.co.uk. Open 10am to 5pm during the Moorsbus season. Photo ID (Passport or Driving Licence) will be required.
- Baldersons Cafe - Bakery and cafe - offer 10% discount on all food and drinks Tel. 01751 474272 open 7 days per week 9am - 4pm
Baldersons Gift Shop - Offer 10% discount on all gifts. Tel. 01751 474272 open 7 days per week 9am - 4pm.